31 January, 2007

watashi no ometedou!

Well, as of monday morning, at 10:45, I will start working as a cashier/line server at golden corral! Yesterday went amazingly well. I went through 2 chapters in one of my Japanese language books(the furthest I've done in one day), I found my missing checkbook and sound card for my laptop(it's about the size of a credit card - easy to misplace). On top of that, to make everything more enjoyable, they were playing Handel's Messiah on the radio, which I love listening to.

The day turned out to be a good one. Today, I'll be heading up to Clarke in order to take care of some business. If any of you Clarkies are reading this, make sure that you say hi to me while I'm up there.

On a final note, I direct you to a website that I found to be interesting - for all of you people who can't decide whether to use Google or Yahoo! for your main search engine, here's a better option: GahooYoogle. It combines both search engines to make this choice between now nonexistent. It shows both engines simultaneously in the window, split down the middle to show both, so you can compare searches and see which has what you want.

Have fun, all!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

how often are you working? everyday? not on weekends? details bro details...

Anonymous said...

ps I am glad it was a good day