07 January, 2007

Trip Prep

Hello again.

Well, I've looked at all of the paperwork that I've gotten back from UW-P, and I have quite a bit to do. In the next week, I'll be going back up to Clarke to check on the classes I'm taking, get to Walgreens to take a couple more passport-type photos, and then call and eventually head to the Japanese Consulate in Chicago to fill out information to request a Japanese student visa. It's gonna turn out to be a busy week.

Meanwhile, I'm still looking for a job to get me through the next couple months. I wish that there was a place where I could do some computer work for just until the end of March. Unfortunately, it seems that no one wants any temporary help. Go figure.

Well, I've told a couple people about this, and hopefully I'll start getting responses. We'll see. I'll set up the RSS atom so that my parents can see when I make a new post, and I'll just let everyone else know about it - either through Facebook or just by word of mouth.

L8.

No comments: