05 January, 2007

Ohayo Gozaimasu!!

Hello, one and all, and welcome to my world. Come, as I set the stage for a marvelous event in my life - a once-in-a-lifetime chance - to go to Japan on a study abroad trip. I am planning on keeping this blog to let everyone know about my situation, how things were arranged, and (hopefully) how much fun I will be having. Currently, I'm writing this from my cushy seat in front of the home computer right near the Quad Cities(the border of Iowa and Illinois, for those unfamiliar). My trip was organized through two different schools: My very own Clarke College, in Dubuque, IA; and the hosting school, University of Wisconsin-Platteville, in Platteville, WI. I have been accepted into the program, and have a few steps to go. The money for the trip should all be there; it's getting things done and organized, and turned in on time that'll be interesting. I've got paperwork to turn in, photos to take, and places to visit before I have all of my stuff organized. The most immediate step is to get my introductory paperwork turned in, and make sure that the credits from Japan transfer back to Clarke. I have to make my schedule as well.

It's a lot of work ahead for me, but I'll be ready for it.

Sayonara!

No comments: