29 January, 2007

Job hunt...

Went for a job interview today - it was at the Golden Corral restaurant. We went to eat there Friday night, and they were overwhelmingly understaffed. It looked like they would take help from anyone, even if they were only going to be here a short while.

DING DING DING!!!

I'm waiting for a reply from them, to see if they will have me. I'm hoping that this one works out, because it looks like a friendly environment, and the food is excellent. :)

Still waiting for my paperwork so I can go to the Consulate. I'm hoping it comes soon, because the visas are hard to get when you're close to the leaving date. I also need to make it back up to Clarke to get some paperwork finished there, and to see if I can get some of my student loan money for my plane tickets. If they've already transferred it over to UW-P, then I'll ask them to see if I can use it. Looks like plane tickets will be in the $1400 - 1500 range, a little more towards the higher side. I'm gonna call a couple of travel agents too, and look around some more , to see if I can get any better price.

Aside from that, it's just a waiting game.

Bye for now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

who has to send you the paperwork for the consulate? Is that UW-P? Maybe you should contact them about it. Just be nice and say that you were checking to make sure everything was on track. I'll try to search for tickets as well. LOve ya LOTs!

sounds like interview went well?