19 April, 2007

Ah... Pics.

Because people have been complaining... More pictures are up at flickr. I hadn't had much time to upload everything, so I finally had some time today (around Friday, 11AM) to get everything I had up. Now there's pictures of people, too. We have our trip to Unzen, a traditional japanese onsen (hot spring resort) on Saturday, so hopefully I'll get some good stories to tell from that as well. Hope everyone's been having fun! Let me know what's going on with you guys.

Later.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! I love the flowers and your host family looks so nice! The kids are absolutely adorable! Glad to hear that things are going well. I'm a little jealous that you're going to a hot spring, but why would you not? Things here are super boring. Yay Iowa...

Anonymous said...

I bet you love getting on the internet, going to your blog and seeing all the comments, critiques, and complaints, especially from your family. Well not to disappoint, I was wondering how much of your time is YOUR time and how much is spent with others? Do you explore on your own? Also, I love the pictures, and I hope you keep having the time of your life, but it may be beneficial to remove yourself from here. Not to talk and not to type to anyone for a month or so... Not saying I don't want to hear from you, but full imersian (sp) is a good thing too. This from your local Anthropologist. Love ya!
ps you should see some art forms like bungaku or noh drama, or kabuki while you are there and tell me all about it!

Anonymous said...

The pictures are just the best. The kids look so cute, can you bring them home with you? Grandpa is enjoying his trip here. Spent Saturday outside all day cleaning up the yard, and he watched us. It was about 80 degrees and will be again today, might have to go to the park with Chad after Church. I enjoy seeing your pictures and you little stories. Keep up the good work.
Love U!!!!

Mom